Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!!!!

I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays. I know I did :). It was Jax's second Christmas and I was stoked for him to actually enjoy opening gifts this year. Well, as for opening gifts.... Dad and I went totally over board. Jax was totally happy opening one gift but he instead got like 20. I will admit it was a bit ridiculous. Arturo and I both agreed that next year we are each just getting him one gift. I think that ours plus the other gifts he gets from family is more than sufficient. He got soooo many toys this year that on July for his birthday I'm going to kindly ask that no one buy him more toys but instead put it towards his college fund.


Question of the day: how much is too much for kids on Christmas?

PS. I hope everyone has a happy happy new year!!!! See everyone in 2012 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment